chipotle chick’n kebabs
- 4bamboo skewers
- 1 pkggardein bbq chick'n wings (sauce not needed)
- 3 tblspearthbalance buttery spread
- 3 tblspgarlic clove, peeled and minced
- 1/2 cupyellow onion, diced 1/8"
- 2 tblspchipotle peppers in adobo sauce, chopped
- 2 tspagave nectar
- 5 tblspketchup
- 1 tblspvegan worcestershire (try wizard brand)
- 1 tbspcider vinegar
- tblspvegetabe oil
preparationSoak bamboo skewers 1 hour prior to preparation.
Thaw one bag of gardein chick’n wings
Take 2 wings in the palm of your hand and push together such that the chick’n wings form around the bamboo skewer and set aside.
Heat a non stick pan over medium high heat , melt the earth balance buttery spread and add the garlic and onions , cook while stirring frequently until golden.
Add the chipotle chilies, agave nectar, ketchup, worcestershire sauce and cider vinegar. Stir well and cook for 5 minutes until sauce is thick and sticky.
In sauté pan over medium heat, add 1 tblsp of oil. Add skewers and cook 4-6 minutes until crispy and brown on both sides, be careful not to burn. Brush liberally with spicy chipotle sauce.
Serve with your favorite dipping sauce