tarragon chick’n salad
- 2 tspolive oil
- 1 pkggardein chick'n scallopini
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise (or vegan option)
- 3 Tbspplain yogurt (or vegan option)
- 1 1/2 Tbspfresh tarragon leaves, minced
- 1 cupseedless green and red grapes, halved
- to tastesalt and black pepper
- to tastebaby spinach leaves
- to tastetoasted pecans, chopped (optional)
- garnish toasted bread (optional)
preparationAdd oil to a nonstick fry pan and sauté frozen chick’n scallopini over medium/high heat until browned, about 2 to 3 minutes each side. Tear with fork and knife. Set aside to cool.
Combine mayonnaise, yogurt, and tarragon in large bowl. Stir to blend.Gently toss chick’n into mayonnaise mixture along with grapes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Spoon onto a bed of baby spinach leaves and serve with toasted bread or spoon onto a 7 grain bread slice for a delicious sandwich.