If there’s something hot and fashionable in food, The New Potato is talking about it! From celebrity interviews to featured restauranteurs, they’ve got the scoop on the lifestyle of fashion and food. And their New Year wellness tip? Meatless Mondays with Gardein!
They’ve posted some mouthwatering recipes that you won’t want to miss, including this fishless taco recipe that’ll make you forget the weather and feel like you’re sipping margaritas on the beach!
Fishless Tacos with Citrus Salsa and Quick Pickled Radish
– 2 Whole Wheat Tortillas
– 2 pieces Gardein Fishless Filets, cooked and cut into strips
– 2 Blood Oranges, cut into segments
– 1/4 cup Red Onion, small small diced
– 1/4 cup Cilantro, roughly chopped
– 1 Jalapeno, finely chopped (Seeds Optional)
– 1 tsp Sea Salt
– Juice from 1 Lime
– 1/4 cup Radishes, thinly sliced
– 1/4 cup Rice Wine Vinegar
– 3 TBSP Honey
– Cilantro, for garnish
To Pickle Radishes:
Whisk together vinegar and honey until completely dissolved. Pour over radishes in an air tight container. Place in refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
Toss together blood orange segments, cilantro, jalapeno, sea salt, and lime juice. Place a spoonful of salsa on tortilla. Place fishless strips on top of the salsa. Top with pickled radishes. Garnish with additional cilantro.