chick'n and cauliflower curry
- 1 pkggardein scallopini
- 1large onion, thinly sliced
- 3garlic cloves, minced
- 1" piecefresh ginger, minced
- 2bell peppers (red, yellow, orange), cut into short strips
- 1 Tbspolive oil
- 1 can (14oz)coconut milk
- 1 Tbspagave syrup
- 2 Tbsp yellow curry powder (adjust amount depending on stength of curry)
- 2 Tbspflour
- to tastesalt
- to tastefresh ground pepper
- 1 largecauliflower, cut into small florets
- garnishfresh cilantro, chopped
- garnishgreen onions, chopped
preparationCook scallopini according to package instructions. Let cool slightly, then shred into small pieces and set aside.
Preheat non-stick deep skillet with olive oil at medium heat. Add onion, garlic, ginger, peppers and cook stirring occasionally until soft, about 5 minutes.
Add coconut milk, agave syrup, curry powder, flour, salt, pepper and stir well. Bring to a boil and add cauliflower. Return to boil, then reduce heat, cover and cook for 15 minutes. Then add the gardein scallopini pieces and cook another 5 minutes. Serve the curry chick'n and cauliflower over your choice of brown rice or basmati rice and garnish with cilantro and/or green onions.