chick'n farro salad
- 1 cup farro, cooked according to package instructions
- 1 pkg gardein teriyaki chick'n strips
- 1 pkg gardein teriyaki sauce
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1/3 cupcarrots, small dice
- 1/3 cuppeas
- 1/4 cupradish, small dice
- optionalpea shoots for garnish
preparationPreheat a grill to high heat.
Make a packet of aluminum foil.
Place chicken strips in the foil packet side by side but not on top of each other.
Cook the chicken strips on the grill in the packet for 5-7 minutes.
In a small bowl, stir together teriyaki sauce and vinegar.
Once chicken strips are finished cooking, mix together with farro, carrots, peas, and radishes.
Dress the salad with the teriyaki dressing.
Garnish with pea shoots.
***This recipe was created by our friends at The New Potato!