chick'n ranch flatbread
- 1 pkggardein chick'n teriyaki strips (sauce not used)
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tspsugar
- 1 Tbspbalsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cupranch dressing (or vegan option)
- 2 cupsspinach, coarsely chopped
- 1 cupcherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cupshredded cheese (or vegan option)
preparationPreheat oven to 350º F.
Put flatbread on pan and toast for 5 minutes and remove from oven.
Add 1 Tbsp oil to skillet and set over medium heat. Add onions and saute for 10 minutes. Add sugar and cook another 5-10 minuts until onions begin to caramalize, adding water if necessary to prevent burning. Stir in balsamic vinegar and cook 1 minute. Set aside.
Meanwhile cook gardein chick'n strips according to package instructions (do not use the sauce). Set aside.
Optional: To slightly wilt spinach, add to warm skillet for 20-30 seconds to soften.
Top each flatbread with 1/4 cup of the ranch dressing and spread thinly. Add chick'n, onions, spinach, tomatoes, and top with shredded cheese.
Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese has melted. Remove from oven and cut into pieces for serving.