- 1 pkggardein chick'n scallopini
- 1 pkgfajita seasoning
- 1 canre-fried beans
- 1 tblspcanola oil
- 8tostadas, corn 6"
- 1 cupsalsa (your favorite)
- 1 cupguacamole (your favorite)
- 1 cupleaf lettuce, chopped
- 1radish, sliced
- 4 ozmexican hot sauce (your favorite)
- 1lime, quartered
preparationThaw gardein chick'n for 15 minutes.
Dredge chick’n in fajita spice.
In a small pot or microwave, heat re-fried beans until hot.
Fry the dredged scallopini in oil for 2-3 minutes on each side until golden brown and hot through, set onto cutting board and dice into 1/2”cubes.
Top each tostada with hot re-fried beans, diced gardein chick’n, salsa, guacamole, lettuce, cilantro and radishes.
Garnish with your favorite hot sauce and lime wedges.