chipotle black bean tacos
- 2gardein black bean burger patties
- 1/2 cupromaine lettuce, thinly sliced
- 1/4red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbspred onion, minced
- 2 Tbspfresh cilantro
- 1/4 cupcheddar cheese (or vegan option)
- 1/3 cupsweet corn
- 1/2 Tbspbutter (or vegan option)
- 4 corn tortillas
1. Prepare Gardein Chipotle Black Bean Burgers according to package directions
2. Rough chop the Gardein Chipotle Black Bean Burger
3. Chop red onion, red pepper, and cilantro into small pieces
4. In a skillet, melt butter, and heat corn tortillas
5. Sprinkle cheese or vegan option over the top (optional)
6. Top with rough chopped Gardein Chipotle Black Bean Burger, corn, ½ the red onion, and ½ the red peppers.
7. Cook until the cheese or vegan option melts
8. Remove from pan, top with romaine lettuce, additional red peppers, red onions, and cilantro.
9. Squeeze lime over the top, and enjoy!
***This recipe was created by our friend, Eazy Peazy Mealz!