gramma’s chick’n salad
- 1 pkggardein crispy tenders (prepared as directed on packaging)
- 1 medium headorganic bok choy, washed, cored, dried
- 1 bunchorganic green onions, chopped
- 2 packs (3oz)nissin top ramen oriental instant noodles (no need to use the flavor packet)
- 2 1/2 ozorganic sesame seeds
- 2 ozorganic sliced almonds
- 2 tbspolive oil
- to tastegarlic powder
- to tastesalt
- 2 tbspsoy sauce
- 1/4 cuprice vinegar or cider vinegar
- 1/4 cuporganic sugar
preparationChop bok choy into 1-inch pieces; add onions, place in bowl, and refrigerate.
Break up uncooked ramen noodles into bite-size chunks.
Sauté noodles, sesame seeds, and almonds in oil, about 5 minutes, until lightly browned.
Add garlic powder and salt. Cool and store in covered container.
In small saucepan, whisk together soy sauce, vinegar, sugar. Boil for 1 minute.
Combine all parts of salad and toss with cooked crispy tenders. For variety, try with chopped pimientos or mandarin orange wedges.