chef tal’s green beans
- 3/4 lbsfresh green beans, trimmed and cut on the diagonal
- 2 Tbspbutter (or vegan option)
- 1 cupcranberries
- 1 clovegarlic, minced, and pressed
- 2 Tbspfresh parsley, chopped
- 1 Tbspfresh tarragon, chopped
- to tastesea salt & freshly ground black pepper
Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add the beans and cook for 3 to 4 mins.
Drain the beans in a colander and hold under cold running water to stop the cooking process. Blot the beans with a paper towel to remove the excess water.
Put the beans into a dry skillet and heat over medium heat until the remaining moisture on the beans evaporates.
Stir in the butter, cranberries, garlic, parsley, tarragon, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat well. cook until heated through.