sticky sesame wings
- 1garlic clove, peeled and minced
- 1 tblspagave nectar or brown sugar
- 2 tblspsoy sauce
- 2 tblsphoisin sauce (vegan option available
- 1 tspasian sesame oil
- to tastecayenne
- 2 tspcorn starch
- 1 pkggardein bbq chick'n wings (sauce not needed)
- 1 tspsesame seeds, toasted
- 1green onion, bias cut
To make the sauce, mix garlic, agave nectar, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, asian sesame oil, cayenne and cornstarch
In a sauté pan over medium heat, add 1 tbsp of oil. Add the frozen gardein chick’n wings to the hot pan and cook 4-6 minutes until crispy and brown on both sides, be careful not to burn.
Add sauce to the pan and cook until sauce is thick and sticky, coating the wings.
Garnish with sesame seeds and green onion.