tenders with avocado & corn salsa
for the corn salsa
- 2 cups cooked corn, fresh or frozen
- 1 - 2 avocados, cut into 1/2" cubes
- 1 cup heirloom tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely diced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tspgrated lemon zest
- 1 tbspfresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cupchopped cilantro
- to tastesalt and pepper
for the chick'n
- 1 pkg 7 grain crispy tenders
preparationCombine all the ingredients for the corn salsa in a bowl. To blend the flavors, put in the refrigerator for about 25 minutes.
Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 430º F. Place crispy tenders on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes turning once until crispy and golden.
Serve salsa on top of the 7 grain crispy tenders.