teriyaki chick'n chop salad
- 1 pkg gardein teriyake chick'n strips
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 cup chopped jicama
- 1 cupshelled edamame beans
- 1/2 cupchopped red onion
- 2 ouncescashews
- 3 tbsp Sriracha sauce if desired
preparation1) Heat olive oil on medium-sized skillet over medium-high heat. Add thawed chick'n strips and cook for about 5 minutes, flipping once. Remove from heat. Add thawed sauce packet to skillet to coat strips.
2) Toss carrots, jicama, edamame beans and onion into skillet and stir quickly to coat veggies with sauce, yet not heat them.
3) Divide chicken and veggies among three plates and sprinkle with cashews. Drizzle with Sriracha sauce, if desired.
***This recipe was created by our friend, The Fit Fork!