Looking and feeling younger can be as easy as eating right! These anti aging foods are delicious, easy additions to your daily eating habits, and can help you stay young!
- Olive Oil. The polyphenols in olive oil are a strong antioxidant, which may help prevent aging-related diseases like heart disease and cancer. Fun fact! Studies have shown that there were low levels of these diseases on the island of Crete because of the monounsaturated fats in olive oil.
- Avocados. Avocados are a rich source of monounsaturated fats and biotin. Healthy, monounsaturated fats and B vitamins like biotin, help keep skin feeling smooth. It’s all about that youthful glow!
- Fiber. We’re big fans of fiber! Fiber leaves you feeling fuller so you feel satisfied. There’s also evidence that it helps fight aging-related diseases. A healthy amount of fiber in your daily eating habits may lead to a decreased risk of heart disease and lowered cholesterol.
- Walnuts. Nuts offer similar benefits as olive oil. They contain a high concentration of vitamins, minerals and other antioxidants, in addition to high levels of unsaturated fats.
- Wine. Red wine may actually slow cellular aging, due to the resveratrol in it. Studies have also shown that alcohol in moderation can protect against heart disease and diabetes.
Stock up on these nutrient-rich, anti-aging foods and you’ll add years to your life!